Friday, September 9, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Precious Baby Girl,

One of my favorite things about our time together was watching you and your daddy interact. Oh my goodness! Such love! I got a greater glimpse into our Heavenly Father's love for us by watching him pour every bit of his heart into you, his little Munchers. He would have done ANYTHING for you. I think that sometimes he made me take naps just so he could spend some one-on-one time with his little girl. I can't blame him. I was the lucky one, getting to be with you all day when your daddy had to go to work. It broke his heart to have to leave the house. He would rush home, fling open the door and shout, "Munchers! Munchers! Daddy's home!" He cherished every second with you and there wasn't a moment that you weren't the very first thing on his mind.

The only thing that could match his love for you, was your love for him. Oh, the looks you would give him. Such adoration. Do you know how happy you made him when you would smile and try to laugh? He tried all sorts of things to make you smile. They always worked. Your bond was incredible. You and I have a very special bond, too, and our love for each other is just as big, but there was definitely a unique, beautiful connection between you and your Daddy. You and I know just how amazing your daddy is. Thank you for returing his love so powerfully. He deserved you as his daughter. The most special little girl for the most special man on the planet.

This is one of my most precious memories. The two people I love most on this earth just having fun and loving each other.



Just remember, Mommy loves you, too and misses you soooooooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment