Friday, August 26, 2011

Prayer

My Little Zayana,
I pray that your mommy finds peace.  She has been having such a difficult time since you’ve been gone.  She loves you very much and just misses you so.  It pains me that I cannot do anything to help her except hold her close and wipe away the tears.  She just misses her little Munchers and all of your milestones you would have reached.  She’s not angry or bitter at other families as they achieve milestones with their babies, she just wishes it was you and her.  Mommy misses her baby girl. 
I’m not one for asking for help but there is one thing I am asking of you.  I know that it may not be possible but if anyone could make this happen I know it’s you.  If you could, would it be possible for you to come and visit your mommy while she sleeps?  She has been asking for a “Munchers Dream” and has not had one yet.  While I know that this will not take her pain and sorrow away, it may give her some comfort.  She just wants to see you again.  Could you do that for daddy Z?  Could you do that for your mommy? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearest Lord,
I come to you as your humble servant.  I know that I don’t pray to you enough and I hope to change that.  I am here praying to you as both my wife and I need your help.  We have had such a difficult time since our little Zayana has left us to be with you.  It has been very hard to understand why this has happened and we know that it is your will.  We know that we will probably never get an answer to this question and we do not blame you.  We know you were not the cause of this tragedy and we are coming to the conclusion that we were not as well. 
Again this is your will.  We know that when we come to this Earth we are all given a time.  For our little Z, her time was not as long as ours or others.  We are thankful for the 16 weeks you did give us with her.  It has been such a blessing and we would not change any of for the world. Thank you so much for all you have done for us.
I pray for you love and compassion during these tough time.  Not just for me, but for my wife.  As you know Lord she is having such a difficult time with our loss of Z.  I pray to you to help her find some peace during this long and difficult journey.   I pray to you to help give me the strength to help my wife during her tough times.  I pray that you provide her with your strength and love when she feels like another tough day is ahead of her.  I pray that you provide her friends and family with the love, strength and support that she need from them.  I pray that you help us find the right paths during our journey together.  And most of all I pray that you allow our Munchers to visit her mommy while mommy sleeps. 
Please God I beg of you to answer this one prayer.  My wife needs her daughter.  I know this will not take away all of her pain, but I know it will give some peace.  I beg you to please provide my wife with such a wonder blessing as the one you gave me.  Please bless her and let her visit with Zayana.  She just misses her so much. 
I am your humble servant.  I ask this of you in your name.  Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Munchers,
Thanks for helping me with my prayer for mommy.  I know you miss her too.  Could you help daddy with one more thing?  Could you deliver my prayer to him in person?  Can you take it to God and help explain how important this is to your daddy?  Maybe while you are there you can help to talk him into it.  Just a thought.
Anyways, daddy miss you lots Munchers!  There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about you.  I miss you so much.  I love you.
Always and Forever,
Your Loving Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment