Monday, January 2, 2012

A Very Special Birthday Wish

I want to send a very special birthday wish to little Colin Stuart.  Colin is the son of our friends the Stuart family and he would have been one year old today.  We know just how bittersweet today will be for the Stuart family and we hope that all of you will send a prayer there way.  They have been very instrumental in helping us get through our grief and personally has helped me to understand grief from a males perspective.  If it wasn't for Steven (Colin's daddy) I don't know where I would be.  Thank you for all you have done Steven, you are a great friend!  I hope and pray your day becomes what you hope for it to be.  Know that we are here for you if you need anything. 
So again, if you can please send a prayer or well wish to the Stuart family today and make sure to wish little Colin a very happy birthday.  Happy birthday Colin!  I know that you and my precious little Zayana Grace are the best of friends in Heaven!

From your friends on the west coast,
Ernesto, Christina, Zayana Grace, & DeJuan Gabriel Mendez


If you would like please check out Steven blog.  It can be found under our "Blog List" on the right.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ernesto! I would normally say that you have no idea how much your words mean, but I know you do have much more than just an idea. You are a tremendous person and friend. You and Chris have been a source of strength and loving support that help keep life in perspective. Thank you for that and so much more.

    Much love from the Stuart family!
    Steven, Ellen, Ava, and Colin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernesto! I found you and in doing so I read about your family's amazing journey over the past 2 years. I was looking for you because the reunion people could not find your address and I remembered seeing you at Jennifer's wedding. Join the Pasco High School Class of 1992 group on facebook, or at least friend me and I can pass along your address so they can mail you an invite. It sounds like you and your family have really changed this world for the better. Your daughter made the world a better place, which is not surprising knowing who her daddy is. email me at vvaninwegen at hotmail dot com.
    Love,
    Vic

    ReplyDelete