Monday, January 2, 2012

More Zayana Videos

Good morning my little Munchers,

Its another day in a new year and I still miss you lots.  I know that this feeling will never go away and I actually hope I never will.  I know that as time passes the pain will be easier to deal with, it more of incorporating it into my normal everyday life.  Mommy is here to and I can tell she is thinking of you.  She always has this look on her face when shes thinking of her precious little Z. She also says hi.  I just wanted you to know that I am posting more of your videos for all the world to see.  I want everyone to know you and just how special you really are.  Take care mija.  Daddy loves you and miss you everyday!

Always and Forever,
Your loving Daddy





These videos and others can be found on our YouTube page "Mendez Family TV".  You can also click on link on the right under the label "Links". 

1 comment:

  1. So many memories. So many dreams. Such an angel
    child loaned to us for such a short time, always in our hearts.
    Grandma Abe

    ReplyDelete