Monday, January 2, 2012

January 1, 2011

Dearest Munchers,
Today a year ago a miracle happened.  Today a year ago after 9 days of wondering if you would live to see another day we were able to take you home.  I remember it so clear. Today a year ago we had so much hope and joy.  We just knew that you were going to beat all the odds.  We knew what you were capable of.  Today a year ago was the beginning of the best 4 months of my life.  It was you, me, and your mommy together making the best of everything.  I'm sorry that we were stressed and tired and didn't know exactly what to do.  But as always you taught us what to do and we became true parents that night.  That was the first time we were on our own with you.  At time I wonder how we made it and then I think of how far you came in those 9 days.  You taught us how.  Thank you mija for all of your wonderful gifts.  Thank you for being my daughter.  I love you and miss you lots Zayana Grace! Happy New Year mija!

Always and Forever,
Your Loving Daddy

Below are slideshows for the 27th to the 31st.  You can also click on the link to the right that will take you to all of the photo albums on Picasa. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment