Thursday, April 21, 2011

Zayana Grace Mendez

On April 19, 2011 we experience a great loss to our family.  Our daughter Zayana passed away at 12:32am of complications with respiratory issues.  Our little girl was the most loving, caring, giving person that we have ever met and at only 16 weeks old she taught us a lot about life.  She will truly be missed. 

We will be having a memorial service for her on April 29th at 4pm at Southwest Bible Church in Beaverton.  The address is 14605 SW Weir Road, Beaverton, OR.  All are welcome to attend. 

God bless and Rest in Peace our sweet little baby girl Zayana Grace.

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Your little girl's beautiful face and your tender love for her have been a blessing to me. I had hoped for a different ending to her story.... much later. May God bless you and comfort you as you grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful picture of sweet zayana. she certainly made her impact on the world. our hearts are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zayana's brief life touched more people than you will likely ever know. For a sweet little girl who never spoke a single word, she has had such a profound impact upon the world. She will be missed the most by you both, but even those of us who never got to meet her will miss her very much too. Thank you for sharing your daughter's life through this blog. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that you are not alone on this journey. I would love to keep in touch and offer you my support, from one mom to another, who knows how much it hurts to say good-bye. If you'd like, you can contact me through my blog:

    http://leahgracejarmer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete